A guide to having beautiful black hair.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Cover your shoulder with a cape or an old towel to avoid staining.
- In case of sensitive skin, wear gloves.
- Shake the bottle and take required quantity of solution in a glass or plastic bowl.
- Divide your hair into small sections. Apply Super Vasmol 33 Kesh Kala on clean hair uniformly from root to tip. You can use a brush or apply with hands directly on your hair. (Refer fig. 1)
- Avoid rubbing on the scalp; lightly comb or brush as usual.
DEVELOPMENT & RINSING:
- Leave Super Vasmol 33 Kesh Kala on hair for 2-3 hours. (Refer fig. 2)
- If you want a darker shade, keep it for a longer time or in case you want very dark colour reapply on the next day. You can follow your own style of usage as per your convenience.
- Wash the hair after required development time with soap or shampoo thoroughly till water runs clear. (Refer fig. 3)
- Repeat application next day & again on the third day if you want an even darker shade.
Vasmol is the best hair dye!
What I love about Vasmol is that it doesn't have any side effects. It says what it does (i.e. Color and nourish my hair) and nothing except that (like stripping my hair of its natural color or making my hair brittle). If the trade off is between time and healthy hair, of course I'll go for healthy hair. That's why I choose Vasmol over other brands. Try it, get rid of all your misconceptions and have super healthy hair :D
- Seema Laha
Vasmol works the best
Vasmol is a miracle worker for my salt and pepper hair because I prefer natural hues to highlights or lowlights. I've used hair colours before, but they made my hair dry and unmanageable. Vasmol kesh kala makes my hair feel youthful and as far as the performance is concerned, Vasmol scores an 8/10. No surprises, soft and natural shade. Although, sparing some time for my tresses isn't a problem, I just wish it was permanent
- Rupal Bhattachariya